ونحن نؤكد للك انك سوف تستفيد الكتير الكتير*
منتديات مدرسة أوائل المشاغبين
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته
يا اهلا وسهلا فيك

يسعدنا ويشرفنا انضمامكـ لنا
التسجيل فى المنتدى مجانى وسيبقى مجانى

ونحن نؤكد للك انك سوف تستفيد الكتير الكتير*
منتديات مدرسة أوائل المشاغبين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

http://talabat.ahlamontada.com
http://talabat.ahlamontada.com The Most Splendid Wisdom Browse22 The Most Splendid Wisdom Tdyt_s10 sharet alahda2at by sam hameed & audai mousa BEGIN post_row http://talabat.ahlamontada.com The Most Splendid Wisdom {ICON_TIME} ضع هنا ما يكتبه الاعضاء يوميا

http://talabat.ahlamontada.com
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تفسير حلم : قراءة
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:58 pm من طرف الأولـــى بـــس مشـــاغبة

» ما هو التهاب العنبية
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:58 pm من طرف الأولـــى بـــس مشـــاغبة

» جيل خطير نجوم محبوبة
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:33 pm من طرف Red rOOOOOSE

» لغز محييييييير
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:33 pm من طرف Red rOOOOOSE

»  لبيك لا شريك لك
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:28 pm من طرف امير الرومانسيه

» طيور الجنة فة غزة من جديد
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:28 pm من طرف امير الرومانسيه

» مسجات للخائنين
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:21 pm من طرف الامبـــــــــــــــراطور

» صفحة المنتدى على الفيس بوك
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:19 pm من طرف الامبـــــــــــــــراطور

» من تقبلني كصديقة
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 04, 2014 5:18 pm من طرف الامبـــــــــــــــراطور

أفضل 10 فاتحي مواضيع
حبوبة شطورة
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_vote_rcapThe Most Splendid Wisdom I_voting_barThe Most Splendid Wisdom I_vote_lcap 
أ.ســـــمـــــاح
The Most Splendid Wisdom I_vote_rcapThe Most Splendid Wisdom I_voting_barThe Most Splendid Wisdom I_vote_lcap 
رهوفة بالمشاكسة معروفة
śáşõ
بنت ارض الجزائر الجميلة
دمرني غيابك
شيروتي
أميرة بكلامتى
صدى الذكريات
شطوره بس مشاغبه

The Most Splendid Wisdom

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الأولـــى بـــس مشـــاغبة
مـشـاغب ممـيـز
مـشـاغب ممـيـز

عدد المساهمات : 188
نقاط : 300
أفضل مشاغباته : 2

The Most Splendid Wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Most Splendid Wisdom   The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 28, 2012 2:56 pm

The Most Splendid Wisdom
Be thankful for what you have, and even more thankful for what you don't have in your life. It's not there for a reason.

Beauty doesn't create Love,but Love creates beauty,break everything for a heart,but never break heart for anything

living for the present, learning from the past, and hoping the best for the future!

I'm wiser because of my mistakes, I'm happier because of my sad times, & I'm stronger because of my hard times!

Sometimes Letting Some one go doesn't mean you're weak
it means your strong to let go

keep smiling .. not because life's full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile

I certainly do not regret my experiences because without them, I could not imagine who or where I would be today.

Sometimes we must go through the storms in life in order to get the rainbows at the end.

"When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there."

The stronger the emotions, the greater the hurt.

There is often less danger in the things we fear than in the things we desire.

a smile a day makes the day go better :O)

There's a "lie" in believe, there's a "over" in lover and there's a "end" in friend.

Missing some1 gets easier everyday because even thou u are 1 day further from the last time u saw them,u are 1 day closer to the next time u will

I guess there are just things in life
that sometimes you cannot just have
and sometimes you worked so hard
but you cannot have it.

......it has Completely Gotten My Admiration

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
بريق امل
مشاغب نشيط
مشاغب نشيط

عدد المساهمات : 41
نقاط : 49
أفضل مشاغباته : 0

The Most Splendid Wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Most Splendid Wisdom   The Most Splendid Wisdom I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 02, 2012 5:08 pm

The Most Splendid Wisdom 753029573
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Most Splendid Wisdom
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدرسة أوائل المشاغبين :: ٱلمنٌتُدُى ٱلتُعـليّميّ :: المنتدى التعليمي :: ЄИǤĿĪṩĦ ĈĿЦß-
انتقل الى: